Luckily, they won't be ill fart too long.
A practical-joke-facilitating spray called "Liquid A-s" reportedly sent six bible campers in Maryland to the hospital, according to Fallston Patch.
Deer repellant was also partially to blame for the contamination that befell camp Wo-Me-To on Wednesday.
At least 12 campers suffered from eye and respiratory irritation, according to Patch.
Liquid A-s is described on the product's website as "a uniquely stinky butt-crack smell in a bottle. Great for Practical jokes and gag gifts."
This really stinks. BUT THAT IS THE POINT RIGHT. I bought four bottles of this and gave one to a buddy. He over did it at work. It was so bad that public works was called to come to the building and check out the plumbing. So funny. Nobody knew.