by Ashley Knierim
Too busy this week to keep up with all the celeb news and gossip? Fear not! From Kim Kardashian's first post-North appearance to the former 'Idol' star who revealed that he struggles to feed his kids, we have all the Hollywood news you'll need to hold your own this weekend.
Katy Perry was accused of plagiarism. Perry's new song will probably be a hit, but some people think it sounds a little too similar to a tune by one of her besties.
- Kim Kardashian made her first post-baby debut. The not-so-reclusive reality star finally made a public appearance since giving birth on June 15th and, well, she looks pretty much the same.
- 'That 70s Show' actress died at 43. In sad news, Lisa Robin Kelly, the star best known for her role as Eric Forman's sultry older sister, passed away in her sleep on Wednesday.
- 'Bachelor' star passed away at 29. They say deaths happen in threes, and this week was no exception. Gia Allemand died, reportedly a suicide, while 'Free Willy' star, August Schellenberg, passed away after a battle with cancer.
- 'The Butler' producers' subscription to Encyclopaedia Britannica ran out. Lee Daniels's new movie is getting a lot of buzz for the amazing acting, but our writers found a few things they didn't really get right.
- Justin Guarini is having a pretty hard time. The former 'Idol' star was once on top of the world, but this week he revealed that he has trouble keeping his family fed. Sending good thoughts your way, Justin.
Click here for more entertainment stories.